Tuesday 7 June 2011

Fulham appoint Martin Jol as Manager

Back in England?
So as I predicted in one of my posts a couple of weeks ago, Mark Hughes has parted company with Fulham.
Today they have confirmed the appointment of Martin Jol.
Lets face it, Mark Hughes is a good manager, and he went to Fulham when his options were limited, but now he has a chance to apply to the Villa job, and as I predicted earlier, I think he may return to Blackburn providing Steve Kean is relieved of his duties.
So why has Martin Jol chose Fulham? They aren't the biggest club, they have a small ground and are a mid table team. Maybe Jol has already been knocked back by Villa. One thing is for sure, what ever he wants to achieve at Fulham he will have to do it on a budget.


My prediction: Fulham will finish in the bottom 5 in the 2011/12 season.


What do you think of this appointment? Follow this, and leave a comment.

1 comment: